Translate

Monday, 11 November 2013

Blueprint Leaves two ways



Right before Halloween I got this set from Tim Holtz that has the dies and the stamps.  Makes things easier and it allows you to create a lot of different looks with  one set.  I made two cards this time...one a CAS and one with more details...love that leaf image and die!  I rarely am able to make a CAS card so I am really happy with the first one.  I love kraft cardstock too, it was an extra good thing!  Look I even managed to stamp the inside without messing up!  Actually I was so stoked I did both cards like this.  :)



Challenges:
The Pink Elephant- inspiration picture- The colorful card
Glitter N Sparkle- Autumn colors (the colorful card)
Stamp and Create- feathers or leaves (first card for leaves)

thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

They are both so pretty! I love the partial pattern on the first and the colorful leaf and embossing on the second one.

Debby said...

Very pretty cards...thank you for entering this weeks challenge over at Glitter N Sparkle, very fitting for our theme this week
Debby (DT for Glitter N Sparkle)

Julie Short said...

What lovely cards Carla! I like the graphic effect on the first one. I hope all is well in your world.

Natasha said...

Fabulous cards! I like how they have a masculine feel!

Thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Natasha

Shelly Schmidt said...

Two great cards- Loving the paper piecing on the first one- first time I have seen this with these images- very effective!

mae said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamp and Create Monthly Challenge.
hugs,
Mae