Translate

Sunday, 17 November 2013

Take Two on the why did I buy that..but I like this one!


Yesterday I shared one of my recent purchases that I later realized was not a good thing for me.  This card, however, came out much better or more versatile for me.  I used the other two stamps in The Chemist set, and stamped one with white craft ink on the cardstock. Then I stamped over that with the feather/pin one. I layered that stamped piece over some of the paper in the Laboratorie pad.  I think it makes a classy card.  I added some jute and a black button to finish it off.

This is going in the Corrosive Challenge feather/fur challenge theme.
thanks for stopping by- we had our first snowfall over night .....uggh. I am not a fan of it,  but I adjust after a couple of weeks...I might as well since we usually have it til April or May!

1 comment:

Julie Short said...

Migrate to Australia Carla - no snow in my part of this glorious country ever!
I have seen lots of posts about those Time Holtz stamps - I can admire but have not wanted to own.
So glad you found a way to use them that pleases you.
You have created as you say, a classy card!