I was looking for some specific paper the other day and found my Basic Grey Pyrus pad that has been sorely neglected...decided it was fallish and farmerish so I paired it with Farmer Clem from High Hopes- then I wanted to play with Catered Crop and The Pixie Cottage so I came up with this card!
Farmer Clem High Hopes stamp
Misc circle punch
Colored with copics
Gina K Kraft cardstock
Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy
Twine from The Twinery ( I won a package from them in a challenge!)
High Hopes- twine, ribbon or lace
The Pixie Cottage- sketch
Basic Grey- anything goes
Catered Crop- combination of these
- Stamps: girls, banners, farmer, crow
- Colors: pink/burgundy, green; jewel tone fall colors
- Theme: Christmas or Fall
- Inks: Distress Ink, markers
- Papers: stripes and polka dots, kraft
- Tools: sewing machine, die cuts, circle punch
- Embellishments: Fun Flock, seam binding, gemstones, glimmer mists, glitter, jingle bells, lace, buttons, burlap, twine, and cord
I have a farmer, distress ink, circle punch, stripes, kraft and stripes, fall colors, twine!
Thanks for stopping by!