I got this embossing folder last year and promptly forgot about it. When I got my bin of halloween stuff out, I found it! Yay! I decided to put it to use today.
I embossed ivory cardstock with the folder in the cuttlebug. Then I inked the pumpkins with Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey Ranger Distress Inks- then added some Shabby Shutters for the stems. I did the sky/background with Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. I added some copics on one of the eyes. I then added some Walnut Stain over parts for definition. The bats are from my beloved MS punch, and I punched a circle for a moon. Truth be told, I had to cover up a spot where I made a boo-boo earlier! Yay for creative embellishments that cover mistakes! I used some BG scraps from an earlier project. Misc cardstock and ribbon. I spritzed Graphite Glimmer Mist over the whole thing.
I am playing at Haunted Design House for the pumpkin/guord challenge; and Freshly Made Sketches using Sketch #36 for their current challenge (although I am not positive it meets the Clean Criteria- feel free to remove it if not).
Thanks for stopping by! Back to crafting!